Thursday, April 3, 2008

Beading for a cause

Breast Cancer

I sometimes wish I was extremely wealthy so that I could donate a bizillion dollars to find a cure for cancer or heart disease. Thinking about what I could do to help various causes led to the creation of my awareness bracelets. For every bracelet sold, $10 is donated to the cause. The list of possible causes is endless. 


I have created both beaded bracelets and chainmaille bracelets for various causes. I also make custom bracelets for people who have a particular cause they would like to support. You can find a list of awareness cause/colors online at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awareness_ribbons

HIV/AIDs















Autism












Support our troops











What are some of the ways you offer support to others through your art?


0 Comments:

blogger templates